Dog brothers

• All I can say is, you gotta see some of their earlier stuff.
    I trained Kali(Escrima) with alot of the guys that came from Dan Inosanto's camp(JKD) Paul VunaK was my instructor for a while. You have to try it at least once. The welts and knots all over your body is crazy. Glad to see they're using protection now...:D:D

• All I can say is, you gotta see some of their earlier stuff.
    I trained Kali(Escrima) with alot of the guys that came from Dan Inosanto's camp(JKD) Paul VunaK was my instructor for a while. You have to try it at least once. The welts and knots all over your body is crazy. Glad to see they're using protection now...:D:D

Mr. Guro Inosanto is the foremost authority in Kali. That´s skill and finesse ...

I'm a Speardiver, not a freediver

• All I gotta say is you gotta be at the top of your game to do that stuff. I don't know how they can do that in a controlled manner.

Monster, what I saw in the vids you posted looks different to me to the dog brothers stuff.

Some of that stick twirling is BS.

Putting one of those practitioners with the dog brothers will be like putting a kung fu guy in the UFC.

• Real skill and control are developed in practice that is close reality. I agree that the punishment they take is too much for any body. Even when you're good you're going to take hits. It adds up and takes its toll on the body. For me now it's a balance between how much can I get out of it confidence and skill wise versus how much my body has to endure. It's pretty shitty knowing what effect something like a twisted ankle can have in the long run.

• Kali is a combat oriented martial art, some of the fancy moves are different in a real confrontation. Should they be forced to fight, they will knock the living days out of a foe, cause they train to do so.

If you are going to put a kung fu practicioner into the UFC, then you must to feed him well and make him gain a 100 solid pounds of sheer muscle, then style is not going to make a great difference. Ufc grappling stuff is boring. The only difference is when someone overpowers the adversary with strength. I prefer the K1 my self.

I'm a Speardiver, not a freediver

• philipinos have been beating each other up Ala Dog brothers with no protection for a very long time. Also, the dog brothers owe the stick twirling old man in the videos for all of their past time. That guy is still one tough cookie. By the way, he's now a Black belt in BJJ.

• all i know is there is a guy who was on that stupid show "the ultimate warrior" or something like that, the show where the little guy and the big guy go and learn different styles and then fight all over the world...at any rate this guy was a master who trained on top of the Great Wall and used to train with a blind fold on...he was the most incrediible fighter I have ever seen, he was sparing with his student, while blindfolded and with a casual blow he made the student puke..it was incredible

i like to spear fish