Barracuda with Alessandro at the FADS

• Last Sunday I went out with my smaller son Alessandro (11) and a friend called Rodolfo, who liked to do "snorkeling" :rolleyes1:. So I told him: "If you get seasick, you will die vomiting before I return to the shore!"

He did well, just scared away the wahoos (TWICE! :nono:) when they showed up, but had a great time. :laughing:

Ale was freezing. Water Temp has dropped 4° during last month. I'm now wearing a full 2.5 mm wetsuit. In a couple weeks will wear my 3 mm speardiver predator. :cool2:

Santa will bring Ale his first spearfishing 3 mm hooded wetsuit. He deserves it.

I managed to shoot this nice cuda that weighted 11.8 Kgs (almos 24 Lbs) and Ale assisted me like the buddy everybody wants to his side. :thumbsup2:

The video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVtG06zK32M

• Marco,

Get that boy a full suit! and anything else that he wants for spearfishing!

You guys remind me of when my boys were small. I got a kick out of seeing him going in for the "kill shot"

Great video, Barracuda are one of my favorite fish

Keith

• Nice Marco. Just how you like them. BIG……and Deep…….haha

How come no one steals YOUR fads?

Hahaha! :D

I like 'em big and I cannot lie...

Remember "poor man FAD's". Nobody likes them (except fish). And they are submerged about 15 feet under sea level, so the thief must be either a diver or someone with too much time and patience.

Keith: Ale is always dreaming about spearfishing. And asking for new stuff...

His wetsuit is already done. Is his Christmas present, or one of them...

If you see his wish list, there are 10 things and 8 are spearfishing related. :rolleyes1:

Marco Melis

A bad day fishing is ALWAYS better than a good day at work.