My new Speardiver diver down flag

• Kayak diving is hard on flags, from the moment you leave shore until you return it gets sun and salt non stop. That said I have gone through a lot of them. Eventually they fade but long before that the loop fasteners in the corners rust and cut into the flag and worse the stupid stiffener (which is FWC required) bends to get caught in the eyelets or worse rusts through all together. What I am getting at is I got a new flag from Dan (Speardiver) and not only does it not suck, its about as cool as a simple thing like a flag can be.

Things that make it cool-
    First and foremost is the stiffener. It is stitched into a pocket in the fabric so it can never shift, bend, or get bound up in the material.
    Next is that the material of the flag is very very high quality, furthermore the stripe and field are two different materials, the white having more of a sheen.
    Last thing is that unlike some flags, this flag has a pocket lining the foremost side in which you can run a flag pole into the flag, as opposed to fastening it via the eyes.
    Also its the same price as the cheapo ones I've been getting at bass pro, divers direct, west marine, etc

FreediveStore.com Diver Down Flag

Scupper Pro Gives You Wings!

Edited 2 times, last by sdeisen ().

• Thanks for the review Steven. I'm very happy with this flag as well. A couple of more points to mention.. it's available in two sizes, for float and boat, both being Florida legal at 12.5" x 11" and 24" x 20" respectively. The one Steven has is the boat / kayak size.

The flag can be tied to a pole using the stainless steel grommets, or a flag pole can be inserted into the built in pocket. I made the pocket just large enough to be able to use the cheapest and most readily available water/weather resistant flag pole available, a 1/2" PVC pipe.

• Yep, that is a perfect assessment of the new Speardiver flag.
    I just bought two of these wonderful flags (boat/yak size). They arrived very promptly and are exactly as described. Simply THE BEST diver down flags I have ever seen. Thanks for ANOTHER "best product" Dan!
    The Speardiver flag already flies over the crystal clear blue waters of Guam.