(Top Gun) Brand Speargun Info Request

• I have a customer looking for an extension on a spear gun shaft. I think they just need to buy a longer shaft from manufacturer. Language barrier involved in dialog.

"My Speargun is a 75cm Top Gun (Brand) , shaft is 6.5MM so I need an 8 inches extension with male and female thread"

Any help would be appreciated. My search for the gun was fruitless. Thanks in advance. -John

• Agree, 100%. Just a messy customer service deal. I kind of thought it's a 9/32" shaft. Shaft started out as 3/8".

Second request I've had for a speargun shaft extension. The other one had a 3/8" shaft and wanted 5/16"-24 M to F threads. I recall he was in France. A longer one piece shaft is way to go.

It is interesting the requests I get at times. On the lighter side, I had a request in past for a 5/16"-24 M to F out of 5/16" stock. Took a bit to explain you can't drill and thread a 5/16" thread in 5/16" stock. "devil is in the details"....

• Maybe ask why the extension is needed, or is he asking for a longer shaft and just expressing it as needing an "extension". A length of 8 inches seems a lot given that the shaft must have some muzzle overhang as is.

• Maybe ask why the extension is needed, or is he asking for a longer shaft and just expressing it as needing an "extension". A length of 8 inches seems a lot given that the shaft must have some muzzle overhang as is.

Here is the reply I got this morning, after I asked the length of the spear gun shaft.

"It's 100cm. It's too short. I can't even aim to shot."

I followed up on where they bought the gun and possible manufacturer link. I'm curious now.