Speargun questions

• I was just wondering if the Speardiver Phantom is the same gun as the Hammerhead Evolution and or Spetton Railgun? I was looking at them and they seem identical,or am I mistaken? Any info is appreciated,thanks

• I have been out spearfishing this weekend but yes, they are pretty much the same.

The major difference is the post-sales service that you get when you buy it from speardiver store. ;)

Marco Melis

A bad day fishing is ALWAYS better than a good day at work.

• I have been out spearfishing this weekend but yes, they are pretty much the same.

The major difference is the post-sales service that you get when you buy it from speardiver store. ;)

Thank you for the information. I hope to get out next week. 2 more night shifts. :)

• I believe the handle is the one used by a number of mfgs. Its a pretty nice handle I like it a lot. Not sure about the barrel/muzzle on the other guns. But there are def differences between the Speardiver gun and other offerings, such as the Speardiver small id bands. Speardiver wishbone line. Choice of stainless/carbon speardiver shafts. Speardiver synthetic shooting line bungee (lasts forever) with Pigstail snap/swivel. And a stainless steel trigger, looking at the Hammerhead speargun it appears to have a plastic trigger.