kayak rigging suggestions

• the lack of space is why I was thinking the bucket would work...the home depot bucket is perfect..it is orange which adds visibility and reflects a little light to not get tooooo hot...I have been thinking about a way to insulate one, but haven't had any good ideas?

then secure the top with bungees so it can lock and the lid cant get lost...you have to halve some fish, but I was told by an fwc officer that if the halves are at the smallest, legal, that is okay. I'm sure any officer could see it differently.

the flag looks great. I like that bike whip...very nice.

i like to spear fish

• a thing worth discussing is the anchor rigging as well..hau like to have the anchor ready to deploy all rigged on the surface of the yak...I prefer to have it in the hold on the way out and only rig it when at the spot...takes me longer but i have less in my lap

I have used the anchor trolley and I think it is awesome in bad conditions but overwhelmingly unnecessary. I can always get to the front of the yak easily enough or a spot close to the front so the anchoring is not a problem on my yak without it...

it is convenient, but not needed

i like to spear fish

• yeah a hold isnt even an option in my case, i either kkeep the anchor in the bac or by my feet. and ur anchor trolley is awesome regardless, and nice bucket, that is a good idea. And mariner i persoanally, again due to space limitations, put fish in the kayak with a tarp or bag placed over them to combat the sun.

Scupper Pro Gives You Wings!

• Hi:

Do you still have this Kayak?

I just bought a used one just like your Prizm.

I used it once in the intercoastal with current in my favor.
    How do you like it?

Projectile

• yes sir, I do still have it..it is a great all around kayak...what it lacks in stability it more than makes up for in speed. I have never wiped out in it other than doing extreme surfing when I fully expected to roll.

I am more than happy to answer any ?'s you have about rigging it up

enjoy your new yak in good health and rich waters

i like to spear fish

• Maybe I missed this but where do you put the bucket in the yak?
    Do you strap it to the back of your seat?
    I just installed a rod/dive flag holder and a seat in mine.
    I forgot a transducer too.

I love the fact that I can lift it by myself up/down stairs.
    I remind me of the scupper pro.
    I took out the foam front hatch and now I can put my gun
    below deck.

Projectile
    Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year