Allergy suferers MUST read

• I don't believe that over the counter availability means it is safer. Usually do t so the drug companies don't have to get reduced prescription rates like clariten did a few years back. Went from a 5$ a month copay to 65 a month otc

I have had poor experience with flonase but good results from clariten. My sister is the opposite.

What was your poor experience? Just so I know what to watch for.

• I wound up swapping the congestion for constant post nasal drip. That and it always tasted and smelled Like dirty flower water. I couldn't get over that taste always in my mouth

I should point out the flonase I used was a spray. I assume this is as well but my experience was a few years ago

i like to spear fish

• That would suck LB.
    So far so good for me. Its only been about two weeks but all I have experienced is clear sinuses for the first time in my life.

• I don't know if this would help for everyone but I think it did for me. I originally tried out lactobacillus fermented foods, which I made at home, to help with stomach pains and digestive problems. And it completely got rid of all my stomach and digestive pains. But it also seemed to help with my seasonal allergies a lot, I almost never have a congested nose anymore. I'm not entirely sure if this is why my allergies aren't giving me any problems. but usually around this time of year its not even worth attempting to try and breath through my nose, but my nose is super clear! :thumbsup2:

• I've mostly just had pickles, some sauerkraut, and a few random veggies i've thrown in for kicks. Never had kefir before so I can't speak for it. I only started eating them maybe a month or two ago, and they take a little time to make and eat.(I'm not one to sit and gorge on an entire jar of pickles in a sitting)

Edited once, last by blitz ().

• I just wanted to give an update. I know I sound like a company mouthpiece with this stuff but im really not.
    Its been about a month and a half since I began using this product and I am surprised at how my overall quality of life has improved and not just my diving. I honestly never realized how bad my allergies were effecting me on a daily basis. I always thought if my eyes weren't itching and I wasn't sneezing then my allergies were under control. since moving to florida over a year ago I have had a very hard time getting up in the morning, always felt extremely exhausted and like I just couldn't get enough sleep no matter what. well the last couple of weeks have been a different story. I have been waking up before my alarm goes off and feel great. My wife says that my snoring has all but stopped too. The Flonase is the only thing I have done different. I continue to dive a few days per week and equalizing has been a non issue.
    Sorry to go on about a non spearfishing issue but if it helps anyone else then I guess its worth it.