1st Boogieboard

• This is my first boogieboard flag float and Fish pocket.

I have not tried as of yet.

I used an old license plate to support the flag.

I stole the ideas from Hau.

• Projectile---I like it. Looks like it will serve you well and the lisensce plate should work great to support the flag stick.
    But---where is the pic of your brand new yak please?
    Congratulations on your two new vessels.:thumbsup2:

• by bending a plate around the board and then drilling throug the top, you get a reinforced hole (wont tear out of the foam) and the bottom is secure (it acts as a backstop)

nice board projectile... Ilike it a lot. I would maybe add a few quick release straps on the corners so you can clip extra gear onto it or just to hold your stuff while you are getting geared up or down in the water. I also like to keep a bottle of water. Iguess you could slip it into your fish bag, but then you have to open it and move around the fish to get to the water. I would add a small bungee net for such items

looking forward to diving with you and seeing your sick yak

as hau said...pics please

i like to spear fish

• Watcha talking bout' philis? Reinforce the board to hold a flag? What kinda' winds are you expecting? For other applications I'd think you get a reinforced sharp hole.

Projectile, nice first try. I like the red motif, this way for sure the boats will zoom by closer to check you out LOL I believe there are certain advantages to doing it another way without much more effort or expense. Check out this thread http://spearfishing.world/divi…y-beach-diving-board.html