Blue Wold Ocean Feb 21-22

• Curious how many of you that live in Florida plan to attend?

Dan - do you have a booth ths year?

Edited once, last by Oscar ().

• You must mean blue wild :)

Not this year, again. Didn't we just have this conversation LOL a year must've passed already.. time flies. Partly because I have too much gear in the oven, before the Speardiver line is as complete as I'd like it to be. Partly because I dislike a few of the "personalities" that will be there, but that's actually a stronger reason to go than not to go. Also I'd be much happier to do it with Don Paul, he said he'd join me if I get a booth, but as you know he's been absent. I really miss him BTW. If you do go you're very welcome to come to my shop, it's 10 minutes drive away from the blue wild if it's going to be held at the same place as the last couple of years.

• Dan - you should go, set up a booth between mako and weird board with a smile.

I would like to - but work and family commitments are keeping me from doing anything this month and next.

I recently inquired about MIA Don Paul with Chris Oak and word is Don Paul is doing OK and plans to resurface soon - but I've been hearing that for some time.

Don Paul - if you are reading this - come back!!!!!!! Just to say Fxxk off if nothing more.