Teak sea or Abellan denton

• Not too long. Do you realize where the shot was? I was doing a deep aspetto in murky (and sharky) waters when she showed up with that big eye staring me 3 feet away from my face. Of course I jumped and she scared, so I had to shot when she was runnig away. Fortunately it hit the spine and I could bring her up. Otherwise It would've been VERY difficult since I was using a reel at that time (no floatline).

But the point is, doesn't she looks like a DTT?

Marco Melis

A bad day fishing is ALWAYS better than a good day at work.

• Not too long. Do you realize where the shot was? I was doing a deep aspetto in murky (and sharky) waters when she showed up with that big eye staring me 3 feet away from my face. Of course I jumped and she scared, so I had to shot when she was runnig away. Fortunately it hit the spine and I could bring her up. Otherwise It would've been VERY difficult since I was using a reel at that time (no floatline).

But the point is, doesn't she looks like a DTT?

Yeah,at first I thought it was a dogtooth but when i look carefullly, it doesn't have teeth like a dogtooth.:D

• Yeah,at first I thought it was a dogtooth but when i look carefullly, it doesn't have teeth like a dogtooth.:D

Here is a good shot of the teeth on a Doggie. Dam! Mark's GF is hot

Cheers, Don