58" double roller speargun

• Well after 6 months of hard work I am finally done with my first very speargun. The block was laminated using west coast systems Epoxy, and depending on the area is up to 9 lam thick and is all teak. As for hard wear I went with the neptonic tuna mech and elect handle and then went with a heavy 11/32" shaft.

• Well after 6 months of hard work I am finally done with my first very speargun. The block was laminated using west coast systems Epoxy, and depending on the area is up to 9 lam thick and is all teak. As for hard wear I went with the neptonic tuna mech and elect handle and then went with a heavy 11/32" shaft.

Wow! Beautiful gun! That size shaft, tuna gun?

A bad day at sea is better than a good day in the boatyard
    George Steele

• I choose that shaft simply for punching power and momentum. Not to mention Do to the shorter length of a roller guns shaft thicker diameters help keep the shafts weight up.

• Well if you need it thoroughly tested I can send you my address [emoji23].
    Seriously though can't wait to see the results of shooting that beautiful gun.

George Steele

• You guys are going to love my next a guns lays outs. Designing some inverted rollers going into a demultiplying pulley rig. Simplier to the hatch yacht gun, but with some south Florida flare.

• You building another so soon? Ambitious! Looking foward to it! When are you taking that beast you just finished out for a spin?

George Steele