Best speargun 90cm ?

• I have never read a bad review of Speardiver gear. I have seen bad reviews of Mako product in other forums but the threads magically disappear :rolleyes: Anyhow, thought the OP should understand he needs backup gear. Two is one and one is none.

• I live in belize and dive the Caribbean at least 3-4 times a week. I started with a 95cm cressi Geronimo elite and still love that gun to this day. A couple mods need to be done to make in an effective killing machine but it will not fail you..

Yep, I've seen it with my own eyes.

DSC04466_zpsb4a9040e.jpg

• Yep, I've seen it with my own eyes.

IMG]http://i1337.photobucket.com/a…04466_zpsb4a9040e.jpg</a>[/url]

Ive used a Geronimo elite for a short while. Long bands are a must, to prevent recoil. (the gun is light)
    I never did like the handle(mech) though, for one, a pin style release allows for a single wrap (if using heavy mono). The trigger is plastic and uses a complicated roller sear system, (ive had the trigger stick in the fired position with bands loaded, i literally hit the mech to fire off a shot.) This only happend when i anchored the shaft at the end, behind the euro notch. Sharkfins and dog house anchors worked fine.
    I much prefer the new yuma/mohicano/comanche style trigger mech....atleast for cressi.