Hello from Germany

• Hi
    I am an American expat living in Germany, biologist and PADI rescue diver, just finished my basic freediver certificate training also, I wanted to know more about freediving and spearfisihng base off members experience in this forum, as much as I travel especially to the Adriatic coast and the Baltic sea I figure why not take up a new hobby and form it into my lifestyle.. I dive along the Croatian coast, Slovenian coast and Italian coast, been scuba diving in the Baltic as well and would like to get the experience to dive other places as a freediver.

I am always intrigue by the abyss and what better way to see the world then freediving into it, I hope to learn from everyone and gain some more experience and hopefully be able to dive with some of you, my reason for this is solely a passion for spearfishing and I do hope to gain a lot of knowledge and experience by your guidance and maybe personal hands on technique once we get to that point, looking forward to it.

• Welcome. Having, in my younger days, been able to dive around the world much like you - free diving simplifys the equipment and the pleasure and exploration is great. Much easier to travel without heavy scuba gear - even sans tank. Welcome and share your exploits.