Plastic trigger mech

• spearos---RA has a total solution to the "plastic mech/trigger" question. :thumbsup2:
    I cannot say anything else about RAs developmental projects except to say that the SOLUTION will be available to the general public shortly as soon as the field testing is completed :rolleyes1:

• Hau you need to give us a little more information!!!!!!!!! I never had any of my Rob Allens miss fire on me but I would still like to know what's comming.

• Welcome Ihab-

I think what HAU is sayign is the line that RA keeps giving about how they have it figured out and will be releasing it soon...I'll be holding my breath until then :) should make me a great diver

i like to spear fish

• I use RAs religiously and have never had a single hiccup or problem with my mech's.
    I also know for a fact that they can handle A LOT of power, many people down here use the larger slip tube guns 140cms plus with triple 16mm bands or if you prefer the standard muzzle double 18mm bands.
    I am also pleased with the fact that the trigger resistance is the same from my 90cm(6.6mm) gun as my 110cm(7mm) as it is in the 130cm(7.5mm slip tube shaft gun).

On a side note i have had the carbon barrel crack on my 130cm gun on my first load of a pool session but this was most likely from my bad car packing skills LOL. Needless to say it was promptly replaced under warranty.

no i do not work for rob allen or even work in a dive shop

• There's a lot of different grades of composites out there. And there's a lot of different grades of metals out there. There are also big load differences in Mech Designs. Sometimes the pressure of the load is not directed at the Sear, rather shifts towards the ceiling of the housing, etc. Many Rail Guns, and even a some well known Wooden Beast guns use Composite mechanisms. This being said, in my opinion the mech is a place to Overbuild. Stainless Steels and Alloys..