[SOLD] Snorkels $5

• I tested the softness by pinching each mouth piece with my fingers after having washed my hands :)

The #3 has slightly softer flaps, I think because they're thinner. However the base of the mouth piece doesn't compress as it sits over plastic, like a scuba regulator mouth piece. The #3 has an interesting feature where both the top and the bottom pieces swivel and can be adjusted for angle.

• i used number 8 yesterday for a little recreational snorkeling off key biscayne. my first impression is that this snorkel is garbage. i could not find a comfortable angle for this to rest on either side of my face. the entire mouth area is very soft rubber and would crush and collapse often. I believe the purge valve leaked but that might have been from the mouth area deforming on every breath.

this will be the last snorkel i use or lend out...but i was anticipating it would be the worst too. it is clearly lacking a fram for the rubber and i thought that might make for a streamlined snorkel..nope. fail.

more on the other straight tubes later..i have much higher hopes for them

i like to spear fish