[SOLD] Snorkels $5

• These are snorkels that we've been sampling. There's only one of each selling for $5. They look kinda short in the pics because of the angle I took the photo but they're all normal length snorkels.

EDIT - All sold.

#1. - SOLD -

#2. - SOLD -

#3. - SOLD -

#4. (Mako) - SOLD -

#5. - SOLD -

#6. - SOLD -

#7. - SOLD -

#8. - SOLD -

#9. - SOLD -

• haha, those are the two that look the best. the mouth piece is compact and seems the most streamlined.

what were your impressions of the lot Dan? how was number nine? that also looks like it would stay out of the way

i like to spear fish

• dan, i'll take #'s 1 and 9

I'll paypal the money to you tonight but i think i'll hold off on the shipping cost to see if i can get up to laudydale this weekend..you gonna be around? down to dive?

i like to spear fish

• these will be my first non -purge valved snorkels so i am interested to see if I have a learning curve or if it a second nature to clear through the top..

i like to spear fish

• I like the 1 & 9. The less "periquitos", the better snorkel (for me).

Moreover it pisses me off that those monster snorkels are on the market. People who don't know any better see them in dive shops or hear about them from other inexperienced divers and think they're a necessity. Then if you don't have them for sale you're not competitive. Could it be a scuba thing?

• I can't completely answer your question, except to say that I don't even take a snorkel when I scuba dive. With a heavy tank on, I find it much easier to flip on my back when surface swimming, which I rarely do anyway.

Jeff,
    this isn't the forum for this debate but there are good reasons for wearing and not wearing a snorkel during SCUBA. You should at least have a foldable one somewhere.

• Jeff, I trust you know the conditions in which you dive but generally speaking not having a snorkel around is a risk. If you find yourself caught in current and having to swim hard you will need to ditch the tank to make headway. Having a snorkel will make things a lot easier. If you find yourself in a situation where you're forced to spend a long time in the water you'll need to ditch your tank. You may choose to just float there and wait for help but if you decide to swim again the snorkel will save your butt. It takes much more energy to swim and raise your head to breathe every couple of strokes.

• If still have them interested in #2 and #5, one each.

One for daughter and one xtra in the bag, just in case.

Pucho

Pucho
    Aguadilla, Puerto Rico

• No, knock it out of the park, man. I've got like 3 snorkels sitting in the car right now, and I'm only one man. Please, if you can make good use of them, by all means.