Aqualung Technisub Micromask

• Jaime...that must have been wild...I've used both and it is the difference between tunnel vision and fisheye!! night and day...I think the micro has the best field of vision of any mask I've used.

Attan- to beat the moustache issue. I keep a tub of vasaline in my car and when my moustache is longer, a smear across the upper lip and there is not a drop of leakage...it is an old scuba trick, but it works well for my hairy face too :)

i like to spear fish

• I just bought this mask Thursday and used it Friday it is a great mask :thumbsup2:. It is much better than my Atomic mask I was using. Defiantly worth the money spent on it.

• I just got mine and I have to say, great mask. I'm glad it fits my face, at first I was worried since there were a few people that the mask didn't fit but its all good now.

• I wore someones micromask for a full day of diving and i had water seeping in at the nose also, im sure its the ideal mask for those who it fits correctly.
    Omer bandit is still the best mask ive ever used, i think im going to go with the omer olympia in doodoo brown next.

Scupper Pro Gives You Wings!

• after almost one year (11 months and 20 days) of extreme hard use of the technisub micromask,gettin out spearfishing 2 to 3 times a week,long hours,plus camping,road trips,etc it shows no sign of deterioration,still in great shape,NEVER FOGGED(I use the lighter trick only once)..silicone is intact..obviously I wash it after every dive with fresh water and keep it in the plastic case when Im not divin.great mask