[SOLD] Plastic fins

• EDIT - Sold -

These are plastic fins that we sampled. The blade construction is identical to that of the Picasso black team fins. The footpockets are not like the Picasso, they're size 44-45 and fit me well, I'm foot size 11. I compared these fins against a pair of used Picasso black team fins and I would say they're one level stiffer, the difference may be due to the fact that they're new. In any case I consider them to be rather stiff and heavy, but take into consideration that I've been using carbon fins.. These are entry level fins but they will move you, I tried them once in a pool. The fins are like new other than the manufacturer's logo which I sanded off the top of the blade near the front edge, I tried to show it in a pic, the functionality of the blade has not been affected by this. Selling for $50. pm or email at seahunterusa@rogers.com

I left the fins outside to take pics and it rained.. Click on pics for better resolution.

• too bad the pockets aren't my size or I'd take them, I think it's a great deal just for the pockets alone!

China V.I.P