Anyone have a seac-sub 115

• Can you do me a favor and give me a measurement on it as exact as possible?

Muzzle to air cap and muzzle to grip end.

Thanks.

Davie Peguero

• no problem just give me a sec, you actually lucked out, bc this is the only weekend out of like 8 that i've actually brought all my guns from the keys home.

• Sporascrub, what key do you live on ???????????

I don't live down in the keys but instead rent a lot at Outdoor Resort at MM66 for five months in the summer. I work during the week in Miami and go down on Friday's and the ocassional Thursday's.

Pero si quire un parna de pesca, me dejas saber :D sin pena ninguna :thumbsup2:

• LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU ARE COMING DOWN, AND WE CAN GET TOGETHER TO SHOOT SOME FISH,,,,,,I LIVE ON MM 96 YEAR ROUND, I WILL SEND MY PHONE NUMBER ON A PM.:thumbsup2:

• LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU ARE COMING DOWN, AND WE CAN GET TOGETHER TO SHOOT SOME FISH,,,,,,I LIVE ON MM 96 YEAR ROUND, I WILL SEND MY PHONE NUMBER ON A PM.:thumbsup2:

Thanks, I'll be heading down everyweekend up till Sep 7th. Even if I'm not heading down, if you want to go out any weekend and need a diver, I'll go down and make the drive. Plus the usual gas $ and help clean the boat.

Thanks spora. Some guy is selling one but it doesnt have any stickers on it.

Yeah, they tend to come off rather easy. After the first time I wrapped mine with tape, the stickers also came off. Where do you live? I'm thinking of selling mine and if you live close I'll loan it to you so you can test it out.

• Ahh.. You got the bug! Can't wait to do stuff to it :) Wait until I get my shaft order before you buy any pneumatic shafts. I'll have them at a very good price.

good, I've been wanting spare shafts but the price is pretty steep. Even though you might not sell that many the size I need..? 54" & 60" 8mm?

• On my seac sub 115, i have been using a 7mm shaft and it works great with alot of speed, on my 135cm i use a 8mm shaft,,,,,i did notice a big difference from 7mm to 8mm shafts on the 115.

• Yes, I've wanted to try that for a while now, a 7mm shaft in a gun designed for an 8mm.

good, I've been wanting spare shafts but the price is pretty steep. Even though you might not sell that many the size I need..? 54" & 60" 8mm?

I'm in the process of finalizing details so I can't give an exact quote. The shafts you mentioned retail around $50, I anticipate selling them in the $35 range. This is all coming together soon, unfortunately I'm not in a position to put a lot of money into inventory as this is a part time thing for me. If anyone is interested give me an idea of the quantity and type of shafts you need.

• Where materials and temper are the shafts?

I used to have a cyrano 110 but I lost it.

He is selling a 115 used twice without anything so I need to get a shaft and shaft accesories for it. I told him I'll give him $80 for it. I would really like a 135 but I doubt I will get one for less than $100.

Davie Peguero

• Exact same stuff Scubas world and FF is selling. Don't know the specs.

See if you like the gun in the first place, then look for a 135. You can always sell it for the price you paid and more with shaft and all the rest. Make sure you're able to get a pump for it.

• Exact same stuff Scubas world and FF is selling. Don't know the specs.

See if you like the gun in the first place, then look for a 135. You can always sell it for the price you paid and more with shaft and all the rest. Make sure you're able to get a pump for it.

If your going to buy the pump seperate and it's not part of the deal, make sure you buy the Mares pump. The Seac pumps are a POS and come apart a little too easy. I've been using the Mare (Sten) pump on the Seac for the last year and it's worked great, as opposed to the Seac which last me a couple of months.