EFFORTLESS!!!!!

• That pretty much sums up the CF blades Dan let me try out. I cracked one of my Waterways(that will be another thread:0) So I started asking about the CF blades. He said I could try some out before I bought a pair. (Thanks Dan!!!!) I got off work early last week and headed up to his house where he promptly installed them into my Omer footpockets. We went out for a shore dive from his house. I had prior commitments, so we only went out to the first reef. Depths were between 15-20. I couldn't really tell a difference on the descent because it was so shallow, but laying on the bottom and kicking up I think it was less than 3 kicks to go up. Today I went outwith my GF and let her take pictures of coral and shit while I went to go play. Depths were between 35-50fsw. Seas were 2-3ft with a nice wind chop and a mild current. Surafce swimming I liked how the fins moved me along at nice brisk pace. Even going into the current I didn't have to continually kick. 2-3 kicks and coast...Underwater is where the blades really shine. The snappiness compared to the fiberglass is unbelievable. Descents and ascents are soooooooooo much easier now. Doesn't require a full kick from the hips just small ones with your calves.

Edited once, last by Mariner ().

• :thumbsup2: Thank you for the positive review. I wish you had another pair of footpockets so you could temporarily switch back to the waterways, that's when the difference becomes even more striking. Just keep the new fins away from boat drivers with itchy ignition fingers and they should last a long time ;)

• Thanks for the review, I'm looking forward to trying mine out. I know for sure the H Dessault footpockets seem to be an improvement in comfort and fit from my spettons. Hopefully I can get out within the next few weeks and report back as well...can't wait.