Wong Magnum for sale, $525

• I know some of you guys aren't the biggest Wong fans, but I'm taking John and Dan's advice and rounding out my collection to all the same guns, so my Wong has to find a new home.

55" Rear Handle Plus Magnum, Aimrite reel, carbon tube, 2 shafts, 9/32" flopper and 5/16" threaded with Aimrite slip tip. Gun is in great shape, as it hasn't seen much use. Pics of it here, http://spearboard.com/showthread.php?t=39290. I talked to Daryl and he said he'd redo the camo and move the handle to mid handle for about $100.

So i'm looking for $525 shipped to get back what I paid, or it's yours if you buy me an Aimrite Venom Pro Comp 100 with a reel and line straight from the Bettuas. Let me know if anyone's interested.

• Wongs are real nice guns, my only complains go for the aimrite hardware they use to have, and being overpowered with 3 5/8`s. That`s a killer deal you are offering. Those guns are great value. I think you will seel it fast. Good luck

I'm a Speardiver, not a freediver

• I wish I have the money, I have the same gun but in blue and is my everything gun. Good luck with the sale, there is going to be a happy owner soon.

Pucho
    Aguadilla, Puerto Rico

• I love the gun, and really wish it was a good idea to keep it, but I'm really starting to believe that shooting the same gun just in different sizes is a good idea. I've always shot euros, and it's what I'm comfortable with.

• I love the gun, and really wish it was a good idea to keep it, but I'm really starting to believe that shooting the same gun just in different sizes is a good idea. I've always shot euros, and it's what I'm comfortable with.

I agree, bu the only way to find out what you're most comfortable is to try them all:D