F/S 130 carbon ra and fins

• Selling a RA 130 Carbon and a pair of MAKO fins.
    --Gun has been used twice,and shot 4 times(3 of the times were stone shots).Rigged with closed muzzle,twin 16mm bands,7.5 shaft and Ra Composite reel.Gun also has a SS line realease wich I've never seen in other RAs.This gun is very accurate,im sure you RA users out there know what im talking about.I'm selling because I have a 140cm on the way and i wont be using this one,plus I'm not a big fan of reels.Asking $450 for everything,if you want the gun without the reel it will cost $380.Price wise i think im right on...especially now that RA prices went up.

--FINS-Mako fins with H.Dessault pockets.These fins are composite fiber.They are medium stifness.These fins are brand new in the box,I'm selling because I have a better pair and these are just sitting in the closet.Asking $180

• Good price on the fins. Can you please post a close up pic of the end of footpocket tendons, I see something shiny there and I'm curious what that is. Also please post a pic of the bottom side of the blades if you can.

• i know what youre thinking...are these the blades I sell?well yes they are, i found out a few weeks ago..is that what the pic was for?very good fins imo...beats the hell out of cressi garas on other fiver-glass fins

• I'm curious to see if these blades are machined, which would be obvious seeing the bottom side. But I do not sell these blades either way. If they are Matrix/Waterway the surface looks different than when I used to sell them, maybe it's an improvement. I'd still appreciate a pic to know for sure. And also please tell me if these blades are straight before you put them in the footpockets.

• i'll get the when i get a chance,ive been told they are the same as the nemo blades so thats why i thought these were the one you used to or still sell:toast:

• price drop..$400 shipped w/reel or $350 shipped w/o reel.sorry dan for the picture delay..i see you already have a picture off the bottom side

• Hello- wondering what size the foot pockets are and if you'd be able to ship them soon...

Thanks.
    Dave.

email: dave (@) fixmybike (.) com
    phone: (970) 222-9597

Edited once, last by irdave: Added direct contact info... ().

• Eddie is not answering and it's been a long while since he posted this so I'm assuming the fins are long gone.

Dave, I don't know if you're interested in the fins or the footpockets only.. I sell the HD pockets in the store for $110 for the pair and I have a full range of sizes in stock. Shipping is $11 with USPS priority (2-3 days).

If you're looking for cheap but good stuff here are some more footpockets http://spearfishing.world/for-…fins-and-footpockets.html