Hog snapper with Orange butter sauce

• This is an easy dish and also easy cleanup which the women like. I use whole hog snapper with this, especially when they are of a smaller size. I first scale the hogs and then gut them and also clip with scissors the top and side fins off so it doesn't puncture the foil, you will understand in a moment why.

Ingrediants:

small whole scaled and gutted hog snappers (cut vertical slits in the fish down to the bones, important)
    1/2 cup of orange juice (i like it with pulp)
    butter
    salt (pepper if desired but I dont like it with this dish)
    cinnamin (teaspoon or more if desired)
    brown sugar (1 large tablespoon size)
    Orange or Red peppers (sliced)
    Onion sliced thin
    Garlic sliced thin
    shallots sliced thin (I use a small one for 2 fish)
    few sprigs of thyme

Aluminum Foil sheets....simply buy some foil and pull and tear off 2 sheets the same size and a few inches longer than the fish, around 4 to 5 inches.

combine the Orange juice, cinnamin, brown sugar in a bowl or a cup and set aside.

place 1 piece of foil down and place a few slices of onion, Red or Orange pepper slices, shallot slices and a few thin slices of butter.

salt fish

Place garlic slices and thyme sprigs and some pinches of butter inside the vertical slits in the fish on both sides and then place the fish on top of the ingrediants already on the 1st piece of foil.

place rest of ingrediants (onion, peppers, shallots) and butter on top of fish and then pour the wet ingrediants (orange juice, cinnamin, brown sugar) over the entire fish, it is best to make just enough juice so it covers the fish but won't run off the fish and outside the foil.

place 2nd piece of foil on top of fish and then nice and tightly roll and pinch the foil around the entire fish making sure you get a really good seal so no liquid gets out and so that no heat can escape from the package.

place on sheet pan and in the oven for 20 minutes on 350, the foil should puff up and look like a balloon which means you sealed it nicely, the fish is now steaming nicely in the foil and when it's done simply pull it out, place on a plate and slice the top of the foil and peal back, bamo you have a really good tasting Hog snapper with Orange butter sauce, when done simply throw away the foil package.

Enjoy

• Hope you guys enjoy it, I will take photos next time I cook it to see how it's done. Thanks Rolo, just used to calling them Hog snapper, they all eat the same.