Tobago 07/08

• for the ones who havent seen this vid before on youtube.until i got some new underwaterpics, here my first filming i did underwater. quality not the best, but for the first try still not bad. please attention! the youtube channel where this vid come from could lead you to part 2 of that vid. if you somehow ending up watching the second part of that vid, you will be confronted with some scuba lobsterdive, with shooting of hogfish. i know this is a freediving forum, so please watch part 1,enjoy,
    watch part 2 if you want on your own risk.
    all the best....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeuQbrNsq3s

• Nice vid, good music. Finally I see someone shoot a snook. You don't take octopus in Trin? That was an interesting wreck, how big is the ship? What kind of snapper was that in the end? Some bubble blowing to close things off eh ;)

• I smiled when I saw the snook. a lot of fucking cudas there man. and it seemed like viz wasn't as good by the titanic. nice vid .

• in tobago some locals will eat octopus, but its the foreigners (specially italians) will buy them.
    i dont really shoot them much, find them funny animals. the wreck top is at 60 ft., the bottom 100ft.
    the snapper was a mangrove. what is the funny thing about the snook ? you dont shoot/eat them ?
    we rarely see them. maybe 1 or 2 a year. and they not big. 5-10 pound.

• Snook are illegal to spear over here. They are not protected for any particular reason that I'm aware of, it's just been like that for many years. There are spots where there's many of them, and they are big.
    I don't think people shoot octopus, they just grab them with the hand. When I first started and didn't know I shot a couple. Today I don't usually touch them, partly because I very rarely see them. But I know how to cook it http://spearfishing.world/cooking/1213-octopus-recipe.html ;) and I know some people like octopus a lot.

• since i did all the filming,i dont appear in the vid. have to be the belt of richard p. junior, and he wears a round led and a inflatable emergency float, think they call it sausage, on his belt.
    by the way, for some reason the video dont appear here anymore, !?