The Farm, la granja Spanish only

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxV5FXy0-xE

what do you think of these guys?

Nice, time concept could be divided into chronologic time, from judeo christian origin, that comes from the biblical greek, chronos and kairos that means lineal time and opportunity.

The other concept of time that comes from classical greek is the cosmic time, ancient greeks weren´t interested in time, but in being. There are things that are never forgotten, like the blood feuds for instance. That´s the contradiction stressed by the song. Nice group.

I'm a Speardiver, not a freediver

• I haven't been to many concerts in my life becaus eI don't like crowds, but when I was in college in cuba i went to a concert in a theater called carlos marx , and it was them it was back in 1991 or something . It was awsome , the best part was that people were doing crazy things , gettin on stage and stuff , and there was a ton of cops. they started taking people out and the guy stopped the concert and ask somebody something , then stood up and said in bad spanish , if you cops take one more of our public out we go with them. they were really cool. and fun.

• yeah , I know , the difference here is that these guys went to cuba and did their thing . but miguel bose and companions went to cuba with a political view and playing by the government rules. i don't know if I explain myself. there was defiance in the mano negra guys, so it's ok to me. the miguel bose and companions went to cuba with a political agenda , but kind of playing by the government rules , no defiance , just submission , so the message here is not particularly towards cuba's freedom or democracy . mano negra just came and played in the shadow. if you know what I mean.

• it may not make a difference at all . but to me it does. Those who can speak on behave of the cuban people and instead just go ahead and shake hands with the government are just as guilty as. they dont even sit and watch , they take action but never to help . it makes adifference to me . of course to them , it doesn't. it's all about making noise and selling some records.