Cool video's

• That looks like tinu'd vid. I can see it was on tanks but whatever, it's too interesting for me to see a different spearfishing culture. Good music and editing.

When the stranger was running through the house I saw many nick nacks. Some I guess were things found in the sea. I'm curious about the significance of this?

• hi,
    yeah, that vid is from my channel. sorry it end up in this freedivingforum.
    i did that vid just for fun,for some friends from trinidad, who i regulary dive with. these guys diving the oil rigs on trinidads eastcoast. the conditions over there hardly ever makes it possible to succesfully freediving. hard currents, very dirty layers of orinoco waters, rough sea, and a lot more difficulties. but good fish.
    dan, the things you see there are pieces of a wreck, a english freighter wich was shot by a german submarine in 1944. these are copperpipes and brassplates. like to pick them up.
    i think there are better vids on this channel to post here. like this one, where richard p.junior made one of his first attempt on underwaterfilming. hope he will join this forum just now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBp9cOv6sIk

• hi,
    yeah, that vid is from my channel. sorry it end up in this freedivingforum.
    i did that vid just for fun,for some friends from trinidad, who i regulary dive with. these guys diving the oil rigs on trinidads eastcoast. the conditions over there hardly ever makes it possible to succesfully freediving. hard currents, very dirty layers of orinoco waters, rough sea, and a lot more difficulties. but good fish.
    dan, the things you see there are pieces of a wreck, a english freighter wich was shot by a german submarine in 1944. these are copperpipes and brassplates. like to pick them up.
    i think there are better vids on this channel to post here. like this one, where richard p.junior made one of his first attempt on underwaterfilming. hope he will join this forum just now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBp9cOv6sIk

Wow, that's great I had no idea you had joined this great forum.

I was not trying to post a link to that direct video of divers using scuba but rather to the rest of the videos you have on your channel. With being stuck in NY and the weather most of us are facing around the southern U.S. I thought this would be of great entertianmnet value.

Guys if you haven't already check out the rest of the vids there's some good stuff there.

again tinu thanks for sharing,

.Larry O M. . .