Introductions

• Hey guys,
    Heres my intro. I work and live in Karratha Western Australia. I have only recentley begun spearfishing and am now addicted thanks very much Jonsey. We mainly dive in and around the islands off Dampier in the northwest of Western Australia concentrating on spearing Coral trout and Blue bone Groper. Am waiting to try some open water diving and get some cobia or mackeral. Have had a bit of a problem with my trusty old Rob Allen Tomahawk it recentley broke the line release does anyone know if you can fit an after market stainless one or if a new vecta handle assembley will fit my old rail. Any help would be appreciated.
    Cheers
    Happy hunting

• Welcome, I know that Rob Allen makes stainless steel replacement line releases as an upgrade.

Davie Peguero

• Cheers bloke do you know if it fits the older guns like my tomahawk or is it just for the new vecta handles,coz my handle dosnt look like it comes apart.

• Hey guys,
    Heres my intro. I work and live in Karratha Western Australia. I have only recentley begun spearfishing and am now addicted thanks very much Jonsey. We mainly dive in and around the islands off Dampier in the northwest of Western Australia concentrating on spearing Coral trout and Blue bone Groper. Am waiting to try some open water diving and get some cobia or mackeral. Have had a bit of a problem with my trusty old Rob Allen Tomahawk it recentley broke the line release does anyone know if you can fit an after market stainless one or if a new vecta handle assembley will fit my old rail. Any help would be appreciated.
    Cheers
    Happy hunting

Hey trout hunter, not sure if you have sorted out this issue with your rob allen gun yet but if your still looking for a replacement line release a have a few sitting here if you need one. I'm from the East Coast just north of Sydney and will send one over for you if you like. Anyway send me through a PM with your address if you still need one and I'll get it off in the mail for you so you can get back out there and smash some of those mackerel and cobes!

Cheers,

Brett