Suggestions on suiting up?

• One piece suit is a pain in the ass if you have to take a shit. Get a two pieces. Is what all spearfishermen use in Europe (and now in the USA)-

Baby oil is not good because it affects the seams and in case of the needing to repair, glue won't stick.

Again: Hair conditioner or Body milk/moisturizer mixed with water are the best options.

Marco Melis

A bad day fishing is ALWAYS better than a good day at work.

• when I'm using a suit for the first couple of times i will use conditioner to try it but just a little bit. because the slippery feeling will make the suit feel nice. and you really cant tell if is going to bother you on the joints . . then when the suit stretch and start getting more comfortable. then i use plain water and never have to use conditioner again. I really don't like to carry a bottle of spray around. I always dip the suit in salt water or i jump in the water and put the suit in the water before going out on the boat. But i guess everybody have different ways to make the suit feel comfortable for them.

• How about the new Riffe suits?, They say there´s no need to lubrify them

They say you don't need to, but I just bought one last month and I found it still needs to be lubed up. I haven't even tried it with out. I don't want to take a chance on taring it.