Take a look of this. Outrageous stuff

• I saw it the first time you posted it just wasn't sure the relevance it had to the discussion. What I find interesting about it is how fast the guy went down. The ref didn't appear to swing very hard. But then a shot on the back of the neck when you're not ready can be devastating. That ref should be banned for life from any martial arts event.

• A punch to a person(s) brain-stem would put most everyone on there ass. . .

I disagree with the
    “Those people go there to watch a competition, they are not prepared for a real fight.”
    I’m surprised someone didn’t jump that sensei and beat his ass that second.

People are VERY passionate about there fighters. In to many tournaments to count that I have judged even ones that were more of a family atmosphere. If they don’t agree with judges ruling or if they “think” they saw something that 5 other judges didn’t see they let you know, get in your face and start the tough guy push that lead to all out conflict. Not to mention parents fighting each other. . .

Larry O M . . .

Clarification: the audience in most these types of fights are not your everyday spectators. They are mostly filled with trained martial artist (fighters) or people very closely affiliated with martial arts. The likelihood for things to escalate if one person makes a dumass move is very high.