TOBAGO Seahunt feb.2010 VIDEO

• hi there,
    had some time again, so i just edited our material that we filmed on our latest dive excursion in febr.
    dont know,hope the quality of the vid shows ok. the water was nice that day, a bit cold, current ok,
    1-2 knots ( for where we went thats good), sorry i missed to go down in time to film the groupershot.
    all the best....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKNawzIaiBs

• Very nice vid tinu, as usual. I think soon you have enough material for "spearifishing Trinidad" DVD. I'm sure you can come up with some interesting narration.

Why do you wear shorts over your wetsuit? I considered whether loose material flopping around would scare fish. I don't think so, maybe it makes the diver look slower to the fish ie. more stuff dangling = a less streamlined animal therefore slower and less to worry about.

• Awesome video man! I havn't enjoyed one with that quality in a while!

I have a buddy who lives in Trinidad, maybe i'll swing down there sometime to visit! haha

So your main fish stalking behavior is to just lie on the bottom as still as you can?? I do that here a lot

• Great video Tinu. I really enjoy fishing with that kind of visibility even if I don't shoot any fish. It seems like Trinidad has a very healthy stock of barracudas.You don't have to apologize for not filming the shot on the grouper. Dan read my mind, I was wondering why you wore shorts over your wetsuit???

• hey dan,
    i dont wear a wetsuit. thats just a long lycra-joggingpants. lying on the bottom, srowling over rocks and
    firecoral with just a thin layer of lycra over some sensitive areas of the body, can cause some trouble.
    so its mainly for protection. and it just became a habit.
    abouit the vid, thats what we started to do a while now. on days with good vis and once we have made a good catch already, we filming each other at least on two dives.
    since i diving mostly alone, these days good opportunitys to get some interesting vids, other then me carrying gun in one and cam in the other hand.

• Very nice Tinu. Clearwater and lots of fish usally don't go together, but when it does you can get some great video.
    Thanks for sharing,

G.R.

• "Very nice vid tinu, as usual. I think soon you have enough material for "spearifishing Trinidad" DVD. I'm sure you can come up with some interesting narration."

hey dan,
    i dont have such intentions, and it would be more a spearfishing tobago than trinidad.
    but i would be ready to bring my share for a "forum-members in action" dvd.
    greets

Edited once, last by tinu ().

• He would not video in trini because the vis is s*&t here. Awesome vid Red, awhere in bago is this?