Bang for my buck

• Hi I'm currently looking to buy a new wetsuit that doesn't break the bank. I'm currently a student so I don't have the biggest budget in the world. Just looking for a cost efficient wetsuit that will keep me warm in Puerto Rico waters. I'm 5'11 170 pnds.

• Julian, I got your pm.

If the Pursuit wetsuit is in your budget. I would strongly suggest it.

The comfort level is unmatched.

Edited once, last by LOMartin ().

• I don't have any 7mm at this time, but they'll look the same as the 5mm and 3mm. Do you think you want one papaa? I can special order it for you. I'd wait till fuzz uses the one I sent him and give me some feedback though. The sizing is in question because of how thick they are.

• I don't have any 7mm at this time, but they'll look the same as the 5mm and 3mm. Do you think you want one papaa? I can special order it for you. I'd wait till fuzz uses the one I sent him and give me some feedback though. The sizing is in question because of how thick they are.

I don't need one right now,I'm in the thinking about it stage,but there's know way I'm not going to get one from you. Papaa

• A 3 mm two pieces open cell wetsuit is what you want. During summertime could be a little too warm, but letting some fresh water into the hood makes it.

Pursuits look good. Give them a try. I personally like the green and the black. I haven't tried one yet.

If you don't like them you can bash the distributor here. ;)

Marco Melis

A bad day fishing is ALWAYS better than a good day at work.

A 3 mm two pieces open cell wetsuit is what you want. During summertime could be a little too warm, but letting some fresh water into the hood makes it.

Pursuits look good. Give them a try. I personally like the green and the black. I haven't tried one yet.

If you don't like them you can bash the distributor here.

:thumbsup2:

• Sorry Papaa, I was talking to Julian, who was the author for this post. In your case, a 5 mm open cell should do the trick. Maybe you could combine a 7 mm top with 5 mm pants. An open cell wetsuit is way more flexible than scuba wetsuis and much more warmer.

Marco Melis

A bad day fishing is ALWAYS better than a good day at work.