Wetsuit underwear

• i ll try the aqua fashion skinsuit:@

spiderpig spiderpig...

sometimes i m asking if the freaks know that they are in the majority..

• Try Under Armor underwear/compression shorts. They are extremely comfortable they are form fitting and they can be used as regular underwear when you aren't diving. I wear them every day as regular underwear but they are awesome underwater and because they are synthetic they don't stretch out underwater.

• I was on the swim team as a swimmer and springboard diver and now prefer to use the springboard diving suits. You can purchase them from Triathon or athletic equipment vendors. I also use a "portable tent", which is like a knee length poncho with the sides sewn together. This allows me to change from my street clothes into my speedo and back at the conclusion of my dive, from the tailgate of my pickup, while parked on Hiway 1 near Fort Ross Reef. I also throw down a cheap bath mat or piece of carpet to limit the quantity of stones that stick to the bottom of my feet and end up between the back of my legs and the wetsuit.

• Sprung a leak once right in middle of crotch where 4 seams meet... it was as if someone was down there occasionally squirting 48degree water on my balls with a water pistol. Thought my balls were gonna shrink into my body from all the cold. I used speedos or some form of underwear for next 3yrs as insurance... but since then, I've gone back to commando.

If I'm paddling (kayak) far distances, my butt will literally slide around in my suit... so in those cases I'll wear my UA boxerjocks or square leg speedos.

• xp100, that is a great idea...basically a portable changing room for your lower body!!!
    I love it.

any images of this "springboard" suit? is it a wetsuit or a skin? and is that the brand or a style of cut

i like to spear fish

• I have tried the longer under armour type and while not for looks for functionality I like the speedo style in Dan's first picture much better.

• Im not sure what they are called in america but I wear a G-String. A mans one of course.

They are the most comfortable thing to wear under a wetsuit or any tight clothes in my opinion.

Before you go ahead and call me gay try it yourself and then you will be perverted i mean converted

• Yes but a little different. The one I wear is made for me though.
    I got it from a great little shop in oxford street called 'Rubber Fist'

• Back when I owned a surf suit I'd routinely freeze my balls off in the water. That's when I started wearing thermal undergarments (long sleeve shirt and pants) underneath my wetsuit. Kept me slightly warmer. But once I bought a freedive wetsuit I was so toasty warm I ditched the thermal clothes and went back to freeballing.

Probably the main reason I don't wear anything underneath my wetsuit is because the air temperature is too cold out here 90% of the time. As soon as I take off my wetsuit I want to get into dry clothes and warm myself up ASAP. Wearing something under my westuit just means it'll take that much longer to get warm.

Functionality is all I care about. If they serve no purpose why wear them?

• xp100, that is a great idea...basically a portable changing room for your lower body!!!
    I love it.

any images of this "springboard" suit? is it a wetsuit or a skin? and is that the brand or a style of cut

LunkerBuster,
    The springboard speedo is like the square leg Speedo or Tyr, Dan pasted into his earlier post. These are unobtrusive under a wetsuit and modest enough for the general public not to be offended.

Edited once, last by Xp100 ().