Wetsuit underwear

• Serious question, what do you prefer to wear under your wetsuit? I use speedos, but I've been often criticized, freakin' homos.. you know who you are :bugoff1: So what do other people use? I know some go commando but I can't imagine what else would work. I'd like to come up with something ideal that would also be cool.

• You should wear speedos that look like briefs.

I wear nothing under a wetsuit, save some hassle when changing back and less piss smell. Under a lycra skin I wear speedos that almost reach my knees.

Davie Peguero

• You should wear speedos that look like briefs.

+1

What I had on the other day. They're made for swimming, I got mine at Sports Authority. I guess alot of people complained about the speedo banana hammock look:cherna:, and Nike listened.

• Speedo thin board shorts for old man balls.most of my changing is done parked right off the highway at the back of my truck.

• I'm behind on underwear terminology so your descriptions are not enough. Davie, what are speedos that almost reach your knees? What are speedos that look like briefs? Can you please find a pic.

Frank, what do you have?

Papaa, what are speedo thin board shorts?

This is what I consider a speedo

These look interesting. I think this style that's a little longer than the traditional Speedo is referred to as square leg.

This length is called jammer.

• If I have a place to change away from prying eyes, I go commando. It's by far the most comfortable way to go. If I need to change in public, I wear lycra dive skin shorts. They're not as comfortable as wearing nothing at all, but they are a good modesty preservative.

• I have Nike swim shorts. They're like the Jammer you posted. I wear them under board shorts in the summer,under my wetsuits when I use them. No problem with open cells.

• When I have the time shore diving I wear nadda.

Every other time I use UnderArmour,

http://www.underarmour.com/sho…-6-Boxerjock-/1000667-001

They cost ALOT! you have to wait for sales. They do last seems like forever. No rips, easy to clean drys very fast doesn't ride up. With cotton underwear from wallmart I would always be buying new ones after getting holes and they ride up. I tried all kinds nothing compares to UnderArmour.

Use them everyday, extreme comfort.

• LoMartin I was looking a something like those less than an hour ago in Walmart for 10 bucks and thought they would work well. I think I will but a pair and try them out.

• LoMartin I was looking a something like those less than an hour ago in Walmart for 10 bucks and thought they would work well. I think I will but a pair and try them out.

Could you post back with Who makes them and What are they made of?

$10.00 is half the cost. That's great.

Edited once, last by LOMartin ().

• Papaa, what are speedo thin board shorts?

speedo's brand name of board shorts the speedo's were a little thinner than the normal board shorts.kind of like a thin surfing shorts.

• mine are the walmart brand, they were 6 bucks when I got them...the brand name is....

ha, upon reading the label, they are a poly spandex blend and they are the "life" brand by Jockey...great and cheap

i like to spear fish

• At first I went Commando, but the rash was always bothering cause of the friction. then i started using licras but didnt like it because with every movemtn of my leg, it went upwards and my "friend" :laughing3: couldnt handle it. So now i use my underware Hanes or FTL, long leg, not briefs but not boxers either, U know...

:puertorico:Shakrak Spearfishing Team... We hunt togheter down the abyss... nothing more, nothing less.

[[===#####===============================-------->
    ........####----------------------------------------------.^^OOO
    .........### \ .|
    .........## | \ |
    .........## ___/
    ........##

Aim FAST... Strike HARD