Question for the Boricuas, Need some Help

• hey guys, I'm going to be in PR the last weekend of June with the wife for a long weekend and need some guidance, I'd like to do some diving while I'm there. I'll be bringing dive gear but no spearfishing gear,

we'd like to stay in the San Juan area but not in a busy hotel area, we like more of the remote places. we definitely want to stay by the water. are there any places with some decent shore diving where I could snorkel in deeper waters?

if anyone is heading out that weekend I'd love to join, I can dive well and can be a spotter or camara man, just looking to do some diving.

we're looking at the Ritz in Isla verde, but it doesn't seem from what I read that the diving there is any good.

Any advice please?

Thanks

China V.I.P

• If you want to stay in San Juan, there is no good shore diving. Did you ever got in touch with Fernando? Is your weekend is the one of 26 and 27, I have soccer tournament with my children. For sure you can get along with some of the guys here. Ask Rodolfo (Asesino) he goes out almost every day. Anyone of us could lend you a speargun and weight belt. I assume you are bringing the rest, right?

Marco Melis

A bad day fishing is ALWAYS better than a good day at work.

• If you want to stay in San Juan, there is no good shore diving. Did you ever got in touch with Fernando? Is your weekend is the one of 26 and 27, I have soccer tournament with my children. For sure you can get along with some of the guys here. Ask Rodolfo (Asesino) he goes out almost every day. Anyone of us could lend you a speargun and weight belt. I assume you are bringing the rest, right?

Thanks Marco.

I did get in touch with Frenando a while ago, but since this is not officially a diving trip, we'll probably be staying at a resort so the wife can do other stuf. I will be bringing everything else in terms of gear. I'd love to get out one day. I'll try to get in touch with rodolfo.

I'll look up Rincon, maybe I'll travel there one day

Harry, I promised her a trip for our aniversary this year, she deserves it, be nice :D

China V.I.P