mini season first vid

• Hey everyone, I'm one of the kayaker's :). Went out these two mini season days with my dad and caught a couple of lobs, lots of shorts and eggers out there; got 5 on wednesday and 4 on thursday. Unfortunately, somehow I lost my lobster snare, gotta buy a new one :angry5: but I did create my first youtube vid, compiled from 4 segments: enjoy!

note: its very hard to use a camera and a snare at the same time

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcBfNuzoNcA

• good job getting the bugs bro, I dont know how you use a snare, I cant ever make that thing work for me. Ive resorted to just using my hands/gloves, but occasionally a net is nice. down in islamorada we saw LOTS of shorts (probably like 4 for every 1 keeper) but didnt see any females with eggs.

• Ha you guys are so lucky you can use snares. I wonder if you could attach the camera to your snare. That would make for an awesome video!

Edit: pantoja beat me too it.

• thanks guys, and yeah I love the snare, its so easy for me. And yeah STP is top 5 bands ever.
    Would anyone know where I can rebuy one for a good price, even if its online? I got this last one from the dania market 2 years ago for $25, but now the cheapest I find is 45. thanks :)

Edited once, last by Hia-Leah ().

• lol I would be down to use a snare camera mount! I have two weight belts, but i don't know, I like being able to float to the surface: I dont know which is better, sinking or floating

• Hia-Leah--GREAT first video bro:thumbsup2:
    Wow--I didn't know grabbing bugs was so exciting, what with the camera upside down and spinning and all:D
    Congratulations on the bugs and the video sir:toast: