Hello from downtown Atlanta

• Hey guys and girls,

Right now Im stuck in my dorm in landlocked Atlanta GA. I live in Miami but I'm up at school at GA Tech. Ive been spearfishing and diving for a little over a year now and although I am scuba certified I much prefer the freedom of freediving. Im thinking about taking one of the FII level 2 courses at some point and my PB static is 3:15. Most of the diving I do is around the reefs in 30-40 ft just on the outside of the bay. I have a 23 contender that I take out as much as possible. Recently I've gotten the idea of making first speargun so if anyone has some tips they would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
    Alexander Pergakis

• heyo...you sound like you dive like me...similar times and depths. I would love to take one of the classes eventually

there is a lot of building resources here, just look around.

give a hollar when you're home and we can dive

i like to spear fish

• welcome Joe.. I'm also in ATL. So you are a yellow jacket. Awesome. This is a great group of people here. I will like to go to FL. and go hunting with this guys. but work wont let me. I live in Stockbridge, just a little south of ATL.

• Thanks for the warm welcome guys. I have already found a huge bank of knowledge here and cant wait to start on my first gun. LunkerBuster ill definitely let you know next time I'm home. Ive started to out dive most of my hs friends and Im looking for a dive partner. Go Jackets!!!