Your Favorite Pictures

• Except for that ugly guy in the picture, this is unreal. Untouched, natural color of a sunset near Coron, Palawan, Philippines. We were diving on the wrecks there. Lots of fish.

• Nice, I will certainly have to find my old pics from climbing; god it's been a long time since I did that. I remember the first time I climbed we went all day and got to camp late in the night. Iin the morning I was peeing off a rock still half asleep and thinking how foggy it was when the sun peaked above the horizon and I realized I was on a mountain top looking over a glacial valley above the clouds. I must have sat there for like half an hour kind of awe struck. Still my favorite climbing moment. The Himalayas...simply breath taking. Mt. Fiji must have been a sick climb.

Mt. climbing is the dumbest damn thing ever done by man...makes no sense. You hate yourself while your doing it, hate the people your doing it with,can't wait for it to be over...and then start planning your next one with-in an hour on the ride home.To include some more technically difficult than the one you just came off.:rolleyes1:

F**king stupid.

• Here are a couple from MT

"Whiskey don't make liars, it just makes fools. So, I didn't mean to say it, but I meant what I said."
    -James McMurtry

• Great stuff Daniel! Amazing work.

Here are two from my place in Mexico. Both are the days you dream of when you aren't there, as they don't come often, but always welcomed, especially during the window of our trips. The first photo is the view sitting on my porch watching the sunrise, no zoom. The second is my dad, a buddy, and I heading out to hit the local islands. Perfect day, where the water blended into the sky, and all was perfect.

:toast:

• Here are a couple from MT

Third pic is my favorite!

Great stuff Daniel! Amazing work.

Here are two from my place in Mexico. Both are the days you dream of when you aren't there, as they don't come often, but always welcomed, especially during the window of our trips. The first photo is the view sitting on my porch watching the sunrise, no zoom. The second is my dad, a buddy, and I heading out to hit the local islands. Perfect day, where the water blended into the sky, and all was perfect.

:toast:

Those are the days I dream of! Haven't experienced anything like that in Mexico yet, but I'm hoping to one day.