Tallahassee, FL

• Hi Guys,

Not to be a forum-whore, but I started on DB... I guess I've been called worse. (I'm holding off on SB, at least.) However, I really like reading all your likes and dislikes about equipment that specifically relates to spearfishing. I really would like to know which snorkels Dan settled on in his search for the perfect snorkel. That snorkel write-up made me join. The footpocket write-up is gold too. I dig it all. Knowing how active yall are (spearfishing-wise) is respectable, not to mention the big names on here.

I'm a Boilermaker (tube-welder, rigger, etc) that lives in Tallahassee, FL. I do a lot of traveling in my work. I grew up on the west coasts of the US and Australia and have spent a lot of time in the water. I've been working on the freediving thing for a while and spearfishing really gives it purpose, so I'm cluing in slowly. (Hey, I'm Polish.) I'm a former Ranger (not a park ranger, -A Co, 2nd Ranger Bn, 1992) and as a civilian, I've found I need danger like oxygen. (Golf's not for me). I've mainly joined these forums to clue in and learn the safety basics (so I can keep doing it... like using a parachute, so you can jump more). I really appreciate you all.

I've got to start a job in Illinois 7am Friday morning... so it's off to bed. 800 miles to Days Inn tomorrow. I just wanted to say hi... didn't want to be a snob. So... G'Duy!

Ivan in Tallahassee, FL
    RLTW! -btw, any Rangers on here?