Orca 10lt float

• Just got a 10 lt orca float. How much fish can that handle? Some buddies and I will be in the keys Wed-Sun. Hope to get some nice fish! He has the riffe torpedo and we may attach the two. Thanks

• Just got a 10 lt orca float. How much fish can that handle? Some buddies and I will be in the keys Wed-Sun. Hope to get some nice fish! He has the riffe torpedo and we may attach the two. Thanks

Is there a picture? Link? The float is inflatable or hard. (Orca).

Sadot Hernàndez.

• A 10 liter float will give you 22# of lift (minus the weight of the float) at the surface. There's not a lot of fish to target in the Keys that it won't be sufficient for.

• Thanks to all for the info! Sorry I don't have a pic I amhaving trouble downloading. And I cannot find it online anywhere. I got it from my dive shop and I guess orca doesn't make them anymore. It is a hard yellow hard float. We will be staying near key west and will be targeting mainly reef fish, but plan on at least a day or two in blue water, by the humps. I have 50' float line 40 ft bungie and the orca 10 lt and rife torpedo. Thanks again hope to have some pics to post soon.

Dan