Boca Raton Spero

• Hello guys,

My name is Eli, Im at student in FAU (Boca campus), and have been living in the US for about 11 yrs now. I have been a fisherman all my life. I grew up trout fishing in Mexico City and also did some saltwater fishing in Acapulco. When I moved to the states, I brought my passion for the sport, and started saltwater fishing on the piers and bass fishing on my neighborhood lake... My buddy and I soon moved to bigger fish. We started shark fishing from the beach, we were pretty good at that, we have caught a large number of Lemon, Hammers, blacktips to name a few. Since catching fish to use as bait with rod and reel was literary a hit or miss, so I thought it would be a good idea to purchase a speargun for that sole purpose. I purchased a small Jbl carbine, used it a few times, and I completely fell in love with the sport.. It has been about 5 years since I started spearfishing and cant get enough, Im way past the point of no return, I even make my own guns and hawaiian slings now..:crazy: but anyway, Im looking forward to meet and dive with you guys..Cheers~

Eli

• Thanks guys! btw are you the same LunkerBuster as in SB??

hheyyy i live in boca, shoot me a pm if yoou ever want to doo a shoredive

Im down to go anytime!.. Well as soon as my knee heals ( had a little accident while building a hawaiian sling :rolleyes1: )

I just got back from the blue wild show in ft laudy, I was just planning on spending very little money and watch the presentations, but somehow I ended up paying for level 2 freediving classes and a new pair of spetton socks :confused1:... If I keep going at this rate Ill be completely broke by the end of June...lol