hello every one i wanna sparefish

• seahunter49,
    I am speechless:laughing3:

Your post here could also apply to several other threads
    1. Wish list= perfect mate
    2. New inflatable yak/float=POS or not

No wonder I dive alone. I've been using the wrong float. This one seems to attract boats, not warn them off.
    Where is the oral inflation valve on your girl float?:D

Number1stunner,mca00176
    The fastest information about my real set up may be to do a search of the posts by me about yak/shore/beach diving. I have posted numerous time describing my yak use and setup. [I have no camera so pic are rare for me, lo siento].
    You could also post in the gear, or yak section and of course PM me anytime with any direct to me question about my set up. I try to avoid PMs, as others do not get to share the information exchanged and sharing information and learning is what I use these forums for.
    Generally speaking, most of the time no one here will make fun of your gear:D or your questions:)
    hau

SPEARFISHING and RECREATIONAL FISHING NEEDS THE NRA
    Spearfishing Store

Edited 6 times, last by hau ().

• ah hahah FOSHO im gonna be look for your post and i will see, well i don't care if they make fun of me i know how forums are cough bashing cough cough :) well i got Biller 36 spear gun bare wet suit and Cressi 3000 fins which i think they are redigulas when it comes to foot size and , believe me i know my foot size and alien mask , which was leaking but i had to go back to the dive store and get another one , im just like having bad luck with this , and know im looking for a decent kayak but shit is alittle pricey i want the hard kayak not the inflatable once .