hello every one i wanna sparefish

• hey peeps iam looking for some one in the area i can spearfish with from off shore let me know thanks

Edited 2 times, last by mca ().

• Thank you every one the answer is yes, swiming from the beach , I'm just poor like that ;) I have done spearfishung before about 5 years ago in the meditrenian sea , then when I came here I snorkled alittle then I stop the reason was because my best buddy had past away off dania beach he got run over buy a boat , so I had to stop I couldn't do it , so right know I wanna get back to it , And yes I'm alittle rusted ;)

• I love beach diving and boat diving.

Please tell the story of what happened to your friend. I tried to find some information about it but nothing shows up. I know of a diver that had both his legs amputated by a boat propeller of off Dania beach. Was your friend spearfishing and were you there when it happened?

Where were you diving in the Med?

• I love beach diving and boat diving.

Please tell the story of what happened to your friend. I tried to find some information about it but nothing shows up. I know of a diver that had both his legs amputated by a boat propeller of off Dania beach. Was your friend spearfishing and were you there when it happened?

Where were you diving in the Med?

excuse me what you saying im a lier wow dud you are really some thing i have the article his name was ghalib aldick he is originally from lebnan he attended nova he was 25 okay , keep doing reserch till u find him he died in august 6 2003 i have the article , no he was not spear fishing he was snorkeling , i was not there but i attended his funeral . dont accuse people of lying shit is wrong dud .

• yes when i was in algeria i spearfished off creeks there a lot of them off most of the time i went to A zeffoun and figuier good places

• this is a sensitive subject and a huge misunderstanding that seems to have been due to a language barrier. SeahunteR never accused you of lying we had all heard that someone died out there but we never were able to read about it. My condolences for the loss of your friend but you really should have reread speardivers post before reacting the way you did.

• excuse me what you saying im a lier wow dud you are really some thing i have the article his name was ghalib aldick he is originally from lebnan he attended nova he was 25 okay , keep doing reserch till u find him he died in august 6 2003 i have the article , no he was not spear fishing he was snorkeling , i was not there but i attended his funeral . dont accuse people of lying shit is wrong dud .

mca - sorry to hear about your friend.
    Like Number1stunner said you made a mistake reading Seahunter's post and over-reacted. :(
    I hope you at least sent him a PM apology. :cool2:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Autocross Junkie

• Turbo Ron, thanks for chiming in but I don't think there is a need for an apology, if Seahunter needed one he would've reacted and chimed in. It was just a common misunderstanding, shit happens, and it was definitely understandable. Everyone has moved on.

Nice gun in your avatar what is it?

MCA: I received your PM I'll be out of town this coming weekend, but definitely in the near future we'll swim out. I'm thinking of buying a kayak in the VERY near future, maybe that can be an option as well.

Goodnight everyone.

• kool , i might be getting a kayak as well im just shopping arround , this shop off broward has alot of kayaks they usually go for arround 400 or so

• mca, Number1stunner,
    Yak freedive/spearfish is what I do also.
    Please let me know if I can offer my opinions.
    You may find a forum search helpful.
    hau

My day is done now also.

SPEARFISHING and RECREATIONAL FISHING NEEDS THE NRA
    Spearfishing Store

Edited once, last by hau ().

• Ron's gun is a Riffe Euro X, the hip loader. It is nice.

Yup :) Riffe Euro 100 X with the Mares reel - looking to hunt some cobia soon up on your end Cuda.

You sellin your 90? Maybe we can work a deal?!

Number1 - I hear u man - its just nice if someone makes a mistake to admit it and smoothe things over with a "hand shake." is all I'm saying. But agreed - Nuf said! :)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Autocross Junkie

• TurboRon-I've heard great things about the Euro's I'm a Riffe man myself, I tried using another gun and guess what...I went right back to Riffe.

Hau-Thanks so much, we'll definitely be talking in the near future. Would you mind posting some pictures of your set up, I'm eager to start getting ideas so that i can start preparing.