• Hows it going fellow Spearo's and Speara's my name is in the title . I live in Clairemont (San Diego) I'm a San Diego Freediver and General Contractor . I currently hunt with a frankinstein 120cm euro .I 've been in the spearo community for thee years and been diving for 2years due to a major tooth and ear infection. I'm a safe diver. To date Ive caught opel eye , sand bass,spotted bay bass, one angle shark,calicos ,one cabezon , lobster, sargo,and scallops . I was born in Carpenteria , lived in the San Fernando vally , joined the Navy and haven't been able to leave San Diego . I've been all over the world and plan to do alot more traveling and Diving. Other than diving Socal Ive dove in Hawaii. I would consider my self a consumptive spearfisherman . I have helped a little with the fight at C.P. and at least get out of the water there almost evertime I dive La Jolla.If you have any questions for me feel free to ask.

• How you partna? I get half day tomorrow and the wife is at work all day. soooooo... im going out. lemme know if you down. I'd ask Tuna but i think his mouth is still broke.

• How you partna? I get half day tomorrow and the wife is at work all day. soooooo... im going out. lemme know if you down. I'd ask Tuna but i think his mouth is still broke.

ya I am out of the water till November 1st.

BOBBERRYFISHCARVINGS.COM