ISO big Bug

• I would really like to pull a big bug before the MLPA goes into effect (laguna?).
    Just thought I'd share.
    My neck of the woods only holds the little guys.

• Go in the day at a high tide and work every cave possible. Mark a big one and go back at night to get him when it is out of the hole. Most large bugs never leave there hole, but some can be found just outside. I have not dove moss in a while, but there are many caves there.

• My advise is to dive as many soon to be closed MLPA zones as you can. Those areas will be gone forever by January. So even if you get skunked in Laguna or somewhere else, just keep diving it. You won't get this chance again.

• Thanks guys.
    In the coming weeks would anyone be up for meeting to dive these areas? I'd have no clue where to go.

• find the smallest hole you can find, wiggle wiggle wiggle. have a friend holding on to your ankles, and wear a belt that is easy to drop. if its pitch black in the hole in broad daylight, and your terrified of getting stuck, theres probably a big bug in there. ps, if you die its not my fault. i know of a few massive bugs in holes like these, but theres no way im going in after them. you can try baiting them out with dead bonita, but last time my buddy did that he got the tip of his finger sheared off by a moray and had to go the ER.