spearfishing day sunday monday

• is this a good week to go spearfishing i wanna go this sunday and monday is it worth going out there please give me ur opinion thank you all

• mca,
    Your question, Is it worth it? will probably be answered differently by each spearo as 'worth it' has different meanings to different spearos.
    IMO, for me personally, 'worth it' is a day of being in/on the water within my abilities. I would prefer to get lots of big fish, but if I don't get lots of big fish just being out there is still worth it to me. There are many days where the weather conditions are beyond my abilities with just my yak and age. Diving at or near ones ability level is important and safest.
    There are a lot of very good spearos here to learn from that have tremenderous knowledge and experiance that are happy to share, but being in the water every chance you can will improve your own skills, knowledge and abilities.
    Miami NOAA says Sunday will be better than Monday.
    I guess I could have just said that for me: Yes, any day diving is worth it.:)
    hau

SPEARFISHING and RECREATIONAL FISHING NEEDS THE NRA
    Spearfishing Store

Edited once, last by hau ().

• man u just gave me more motivation haha sunday im going to be at dania beach probebly north of the pear , thanks alot for the NOAA i forgot about that , haha thanks alot for your help

• ofcourse north of dania , i was thinking like 5.30 or 6 am not sure , are there any other good spots around you guys recommend

• I can't see why Dania would be any earlier than Sunrise. Sunrise lifeguards go on duty at 9am. You can swim out anywhere from Dania at any time. Kayaks however must be launched at least 50 meters north of the pier.

• thats what i was thinking what about north of the pier , any areas in broward you guys recommend where are no life guards at any time just spearfish any time you like, just to let you all know i i dont have a boat or a kayak yet , so im gonna be going off shore please let me know thanks every one for the fast response . you guys are a big help .