Deeper waters p2!

• Whoa!!! That was amazing man! 48meters=157feet and volume 8 you did 50m= 164feet...who does that!!?? and you're actually hunting once you get down there. Incredible ability. :thumbsup2: Could you give us some info regarding your freediving techniques like breathe ups, training, etc.Thx for sharing!!

• Guys, those depts are not for everyone. Few people in the whole world can do that.

Don't try to do the same. You can die. Seriously.

Nice video Memo. ;)

Marco Melis

A bad day fishing is ALWAYS better than a good day at work.

• Renejr, I am an AIDA freediving instructor and this is what I teach as a profession. Core techniques are very important but unfortunately the list and lecture is too long to list here :) .

Whoa!!! That was amazing man! 48meters=157feet and volume 8 you did 50m= 164feet...who does that!!?? and you're actually hunting once you get down there. Incredible ability. :thumbsup2: Could you give us some info regarding your freediving techniques like breathe ups, training, etc.Thx for sharing!!

vimeo.com/memomedfish
    medfish.com

Edited once, last by Memo-a ().

• wow! first katerina and now memo, this place has definitely upgraded in terms of talent.

welcome memo, beautiful video as usual.

steve veros

in loving memory of paolo

• Renejr, I am an AIDA freediving instructor and this is what I teach as a profession. Core techniques are very important but unfortunately the list and lecture is too long to list here :) .

Lol, that explains those depths. I'm jealous!! ...Thx.

• Whoa!!! That was amazing man! 48meters=157feet and volume 8 you did 50m= 164feet...who does that!!?? and you're actually hunting once you get down there. Incredible ability. :thumbsup2: Could you give us some info regarding your freediving techniques like breathe ups, training, etc.Thx for sharing!!

I hear Memo eats a lot of olives.