OMER ET 130cm

• Looking at buying an omer ET 130cm. Has anyone on here shot the omer ET in any length? I know there were some issues with the trigger mechanism but how does the gun preform? Going to buy the reel with it too. Found out how to get the gun in camo with the reel for cheapo.

• yardsale--My Omer Cayman ET is my favorite go to gun. Mine is only a 115, but for me and my area it is perfect. My current Omer Caymen ET is my first production run ET and I love this gun. I have shot several Omer Caymen ETs for hundreds of days in the water. I use Riffe 7mm full finned spears cut as short as possible. I do miss not having a kill spike on the muzzle though. (hint, hint)
    Hope this helps

• I have two ET, but shorter ones - 75 and 85 - hunting groundFish, they make more sense here in the low-vis waters of central california... (even that enclosing doesnt make much difference on a short gun) they are my favorite guns especially my 75 sees a lots of use.
    the only thing you have to watch for if/when you hole hunting, make sure that the shaft clears the track before it hits anything hard... not like you would use your 130 for such a thing, cause than you would need a shorter gun.. hehe, ;) just saying....