Spearing Magazine has a new owner

• Hello fellow spearos,

It is with sadness and some joy that I have to inform you that Mike and I have sold Spearing Magazine.

What a great 4 years it has been. We've seen the magazine flourish and have enjoyed every minute of it.
    But due to time constraints from family and work commitments, it has out grown our resources. We have sold it
    to our capable assistant editor and sales representative J Gamble . We will continue to support him
    and the magazine and the dive community in general.

We want to thank all of our readers, contributing editors, and advertisers. Its been a real pleasure working with
    such outstanding people and friends. I'd like to personally thank Bryan Anderson for all his hard work. And Malena
    Nelson for her creativity. And Dennis Hausler and Joe Farlo for the California connection.

We look forward to supporting THE magazine for spearfisherman and its continued success. Again, thank you everybody.

Charlie and Mike Domson
    formerly of Team Spearing.

Edited once, last by Chuckd ().

• Me too Dan. You should consider advertising in there, your products are great, and a lot of freedivers read the mag.

And its Jeromy Gamble or better yet J Gamble.

C

• sorry for the noob question but.... werent we just talking about some disliked people from SB having to do with spearing mag or is this a different magazine? :confused1: