St. Lucie, Florida: New Member

• hello forum. My name is Ryan and I live in Port St Lucie on the East Coast of Florida. I freedive & spear out of St. Lucie and Fort Pierce inlets. I have an 18' Wellcraft center console. She's old but gets me where I need to go. I'd be more than happy to buddy up with anyone that wants to freedive and spear as long as we share expenses. My method of choice is polespear. My Crist 8' has treated me well and I prefer the challenge.

Hit me up if you are interested in spearing.

Cheers!

On a side note: I work as a mortgage originator with Fidelity Funding Mortgage Corp. We are a direct lender and I specialize in the Treasure Coast, Florida market. If I can help anyone out when it comes to purchases, refinances or any mortgage information send me a PM. Its how I bank roll my spearfishing activities so any business would be appreciated. Thanks!

Ryan Binner
    NMLS#: 886412

• Heyo Binner!!!! This is Judah. Welcome to the boards man..you will like it here..really good bunch of guys and gals.

Everyone, Ryan is a buddy of Shawn's (shallow runner" and a damn fine boater and diver, i can vouch for the fact that he is an A+ kind of guy

i like to spear fish

• Welcome brotha! We need to get out soon man. Hit me up. Maybe next weekend me, you, and Judah can get out. Want to introduce the lady to spearing too.

• I have to work Sunday (Yea right in the middle of a 3 day weekend :frustrated2:) but I am down no Saturday or Monday.