South MS Rig Diving

• A friend of mine from California has recently been stationed in Pensacola in the US Navy. He got a chance to dive with us over Memorial Day weekend. here's a short video of the trip. he got his first Cobia on this trip and it was a nice one! Love the footage behind the shrimp boat;) Anyone want to go diving?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNgyA2mNw-4

• The shark video was great John! me and my Nephew made the mistake of jumping in behind a shrimp boat that had just cleared the deck, (we didnt know, we thought it had been tied up a while) and it looked similar to your video. Did not take us long to get back on the boat. I also went on memorial day, and I got a personal best mangrove. Krista has pictures, i will post them when she sends them to me. Have not been since snapper opened, but I will be on vacation week after next and staying on the island. Maybe we can get togeather sometime that week.
    KC

• Sounds good Keith! We didnt bother getting in the water either! The video was shot by sticking the gun in the water.

I made the mistake of letting my floatline roll out of the boat as we pulled up....it's basically cut in half!

Funny thing is, we pulled upto the rig that the shrimp boat was tied off to after this and we didnt see a single shark:confused1: